Counselling Lecture in Dubai- Loneliness Has an Antidote and You’ll Never Guess What It Is
As a qualified Counsellor, I have counselled hundreds of clients to understand and help them lead better lives. When time permits, I love to travel and teach others to become Counsellors.
Here is what someone had to say……
I’m somebody who’s struggled with feelings of loneliness my whole life. It’s a big part of why I decided to become a relationship coach. I wanted to understand why some of my relationships felt more substantial than others. I wanted to understand why sometimes I relished being alone, yet other times being alone evoked feelings of profound sadness.
The question I wanted to answer was this: What makes some relationships feel better than others? It was a mystery I was determined to solve.
- Introduction to Psychology and Counselling
- Imago Dei- the Psychophysiological framework of human development
- Biblical perspectives of Counselling
- Psychology and Secular models of Counselling
- Ethical framework in Counseling
- Mental health and Psychopathology- DSM IV and ICD 10
- Advanced Counselling skills
- Neuropsychological fundamentals for Counsellors
- Church Leadership and Industrial Psychology
- Crisis and Grief Counselling
- Pre-Marital and Marital Counselling
- Ministering to the depressed $ sick person
- Nutrition and Clinical Psychology
- Forensic Psychology & Criminology ( Prison Counselling)
- Spiritual oppression and prayer ministry