Research Theses available in print:
1. Neuro-Physiological Correlates of Altered States of Consciounsess
2. Sin Vs Suffering- a comparison of Buddhagosha’s Vissudhimaga with Karl Bath’s Dogmatics
3. Does an Authentic Personal Brand emerge from an Enlivened Consciousness resulting in Enhanced Social Capital
Some new paradigms of thinking
* E-Consciousness- Expanded, Enlivened consciousness and the specific ways to understand & activate these subtle levels. This is a higher dimension of E=Mc^2 , that help people live, love, learn and laugh- the 4L’s with two symbols Manzshe and Laksie.
* Human Resource function has to transcend the traditional boundaries and its routine mundane limits to encompass the Organizational Consciousness. HR Practitioners need to be leaders who are capable of understanding Human Consciousness and help build Human Rhythm (coined by him in HR) within a quantum organizational universe which operates in line with well known quantum theories applied to the physical world.
* The repository of Organizational Knowledge is not in data bases or intranets but in human consciousness together which forms the “Mind of the Organization“, which has a unique identity distinct from the individual minds that form it.
* The commonly accepted six thinking hats need to be replaced with a more comprehensive seven hats which includes the “Gold hat” penetrating deeper dimensions of psyche.
* In renewing the mind, one needs to finally accept the reality of falling on “top of one’s own mind “.
* There is a compelling need for the Legal sphere to understand and incorporate facets of Therapeutic Jurisprudence.
* 4C model of Leadership (competence, commitment, character and consciousness) which aligns with the latest 4D model of human behaviour (acquire ,bond, comprehend, defend ).
* Relational Perspective of Eucharistic Consciousness which operates within a multi-dimensional reality.
Some research papers and publications
Job Evaluation- Application of a point factor plan to employees of the Weaving department of Wellawatte mills – 1980
Industrial Relations in South Asia compared with the position in Sri Lanka- Country paper to Ministry of labour Japan, Scholarship – 1981
Analysis of Emotions using Managerial Grid- Training workbook for senior managers of Alfuttaim UAE, 1983
Compensation Survey of Gulf Countries- Alfuttaim, UAE, research – 1986
Modern day Cults- Research, Cal. Graduate School, USA1987
A Christian critique of the salvific beliefs of Islam- Doctoral dissertation Cal Graduate School , USA 1990- research at Al Ain University dept of Shariah under Dr.Subooni.
Job Evaluation and Analysis Handbook-Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, UAE, 1992
Treatment of Abnormal Psychological problems through Complementary modes of treatment- University of Brighton,UK, 1992
UAE Country report- A comparatve study of the faiths in the Gulf- Research, Haggai Institute, Singapore,1993
Competency Based Recruitment- Standard Chartered Bank, SL, 1994
Appraisal as a Counselling tool- Standard Chartered Bank, SL, 1995
Staff Handbook – Standard Chartered Bank, SL, 1995
Mechanics of Research for degree Students- 1996
Quantitative Techniques for Managers-Booklet, Sri Lanka, 1997
A Christian critique of the Buddhist Concept of Suffering- A comparison of Karl Barth’s Dogmatics (1939), with Buddhagosha’s Vissudhimagga ( 5 th Century) Research, USA 1999 .
Neuro-Physiological Correlates of Altered States of Consciousness – Doctoral dissertation Clinical Psychology OU- 1995
A Manual of Theology for Advanced Students- Sri Lanka, 2000
Latest Research on E CONSCIOUSNESS Sri Lanka, 2002
Handbook of e-Consciousness with Lotus pond Relaxation CD, 2002.
The Origin of Quaranic Manuscripts- 1991, Islamic Jurisprudence
The Buddhist Concept of Mind -Comparative religions, USA, 1992
Mind Body Equilibrium- 1,113~ A holistic model; Ayurveda, Asterisms in healing of diseases, Journal of Vedic Studies, 2000
Organizational Behavior and Leadership Dynamics-book- 1995
Clinical Psychology – book-2001
Industrial Relations of South East Asia- Japan-1981
Religions- 12 volumes (joint publication ) first two volumes covering Buddhism and Christianity (1500 pages each) released in November 2004
The Psychology of healing- Nov 2005