At a lecture in Dubai on Advanced Pastoral Psychology and Counselling -May 2015
AS A FACULTY MEMBER HAGGAI IN HAWAII USA- 2009
Prof. Madurasinghe is a past pupil of S.Thomas’ College Mt Lavinia, an Attorney-at-Law of the Supreme Court (1976) and a Transpersonal Psychologist with extensive training and experience both in Sri Lanka and overseas in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Christian Counselling, Corporate Strategy & Policy and Organization Development. He is the pioneer of e-consciousness method of transformation and its associated brain application.
- Head Faculty of Creative Studies : Vice President Strategy, Neuroscience Research Centre (BTNRC) , Sri Lanka: Sec General CCJP, Greece ( since 2009) Neuroscience Research Centre, BTNRC .
- Head International Institute of Theological Studies (IITS) ( since 1990) :Director of Studies, Firm Foundation Ministries USA.
- Member of the Senate : Director of Studies Middle East, ME South Asia Graduate School of Theology (since May 2015) –MESA-GST
- Vice President Legal & Strategy, Academic Consortium, Florida, USA (since 2010) ACA, Florida, USA.
- Vice President Asia Pacific Association of Psychology-APAP (since 2013).
- Advisory Board Member Lifeboat Foundation, USA dedicated to encouraging scientific advancements while helping humanity survive existential risks and possible misuse of increasingly powerful technologies including genetic engineering and nanotechnology.
Click for more details