Health Courses From National Center For Comp & Alternative Medicine
I am a strong promoter of Integrative medicines and some interesting teaching materials are given below.
- Ten Years of Research on Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Promising Ideas from Outside the Mainstream
- Herbs and Other Dietary Supplements
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Acupuncture: An Evidence-Based Assessment
- Manipulative and Body-Based Therapies: Chiropractic and Spinal Manipulation
- CAM and Aging
- Integrative Medicine
- Health and Spirituality
- Studying the Effects of Natural Products
Coping with Back Pain
For some people, it’s a dull, nagging ache in the lower back that starts up every time they play a round of golf. For others, the pain is more intense, arriving suddenly, leaving the victim doubled over helplessly.However and whenever it hits you, back pain is always an unwelcome visitor. About 90% of us will suffer at least one bout of debilitating back pain in our lifetime. That’s actually not such a surprising number, given the way the back is structured.
The main lifestyle changes to help you lower your cholesterol levels are:
- Reduce fat and cholesterol in your diet.
- Eat more foods rich in carbohydrates and fiber, such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Increase your level of physical activity.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
Visit our luxury Spa in Colombo