- Attorney-at-Law: Transpersonal Psychologist with a special interest in Consciousness, Cognition, Human rights, Encryption, Cyber crimes and Positive Psychology. Pioneer of eight dimensional e-Consciousness and 4C model of transformation.
Currently holds the following senior positions:
- Head Faculty of Creative Studies & Vice President Strategy: Brain Technology and Neuroscience Research Centre
- Secretary General Chamber of Chartered Java Professionals Int, USA and Greece .
- Vice President Legal & Strategy ACA Miramar, Fl , USA and Grad Chair Psychology at BSA
- Academic Dean Centre for Development of Full Human Potential Sunfo
Founder member and the Academic Dean of International Institute of Theological Studies which operated in the Arabian Gulf in 1990.
Author of “Organizational Behaviour”: joint author of “ Clinical Psychology”, and a 12-volume set on “World Religions”. The first two covering Buddhism and Christianity were released in November 2004.
Currently holds the following Memberships and Advisory positions:
Life Member of the Organization of Professional Associations, Bar Association of Sri Lanka and The Colombo Law Society: Life Member of the British Scholars Association, Sri Lanka, and Cambridge University Society of Cambridge University, England, Life Member and former Treasurer of Cambridge Society, Sri Lanka. Academic Board of EDU Brussels: Council Member of ICPT. Advisor to Lifeboat Foundation :Member of The World Jurists Association, International Council of Psychologists, Institute of Counselling Glasgow and Sri Lanka Institute of Directors.
Leave a voice message +1 716 780 4157
A brief clip of a longer interview with Prof.Tony Nader, Neuro-Scientist at Maharishi European Research University, Vlodrop in 2000.